The Great Hostel Give Back is happening again in 2017! This is an amazing program, and one of our favorites.
This program is great for:
- Those who have been traveling by our new building and wondering what it would be like to stay there – for FREE – even if you live in Portland!
- Anyone new to hostelling, like youth groups, school clubs and other networks
- Creating a bonding experience for your friend group or work team
- Group travelers, like school groups, travel clubs or just friends meeting up in a new town
- Collectives with no money to go out of town but wanting to have a fun experience right here at home
- Folks who would like to mingle with international and national travelers
- Individuals wondering what all the hype surrounding hostels is about
To all of those above and more, we want you to know about this program! It’s a great way to know your own city better, cheaply explore a new one or get prepped for that big trip you have been planning. There are a few requirements, check them out, spread the word, help our movement grow.
HI USA’s non-profit purpose is to inspire a genuine understanding of people, places, and cultures to create a more tolerant world. We believe in that mission and want to see it through! The Great Hostel Give Back lets groups of 8 or more stay for FREE when they volunteer at least 2 hours for each free overnight with a local organization. We get you acquainted with hostelling, what your part is in our mission and welcome your group to our home as well as help find volunteer opportunities to relieve the stress!
This program is active January and February for 2017. Please contact email@example.com to hear more about how you can get involved in sharing this awesome opportunity.
Happy travels! <3