The Great Hostel Give Back is back for its 4th year! Throughout January and February 2014 groups of 10 or more can stay for free at HI Northwest Portland if they volunteer at least 2 hours in the City of Roses for each night they plan to stay at the hostel for free.
To qualify, groups must:
* Volunteer at least 2 hours in the local community during their trip for each night they plan to stay at the hostel for free.
* Host an activity at the hostel to benefit other guests, such as a community meal or a presentation about their service experience.
* Share their experiences at the hostel and in the community with HI-USA after their stay.
* Have at least 10 members.
* Complete the online application form.
For more information contact Amanda Dwyer, National Sales Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.